March 12, 2012

the hungry asian strawberry


The first challenge is red nails! I did one layer of a base coat (OPI Start to Finish), one layer of China Glaze Poinsettia, then one layer of The Hungry Asian Strawberry. It's such a fun red polish with really fine black glitter to mimic its namesake fruit. The lovely Kae from The Hungry Asian makes her own nail polishes! She has better swatches, too, so go check her blog. My camera refused to photograph the glitter for some reason, so I had to use my iPhone... not that it's much better!

Here's the whole schedule, if you'd like to do it as well!


I realize the challenge is supposed to be completed in 31 days, but I just don't have the time (or patience) to do a new nail color or design each day. I'm going to bend the rules a bit and do the 31 manicures at a snail's my own pace.

1 comment:

  1. That's a tough schedule! Definitely work at your own pace!

    ReplyDelete