October 20, 2012

to t&c

My lovely friends got hitched last month! I was thrilled to be in attendance at the beautiful ceremony.    We had good ol' Southern food at the reception, and then danced the night away. It was a fantastic time, and I loved being able to see so many of my friends from college! 

The flower girl wore purple Chucks! 
The beautiful couple!
His and hers cocktails - forgot to take a photo of "his"!
The adorable couple in cake-topper form!

I went to undergrad in Greenville, so it was nice to be back in my old stomping grounds for a little while. I visited my brother (he's a senior at my ol' alma mater!), wandered around the campus bookstore, strolled through downtown Greenville. Then B & I flew to New York the next day, and the moment we landed at JFK, we drove straight to Boston to attend another wedding party! Another friend of mine recently eloped, and they had a wedding celebration that Sunday! The last weekend of September was definitely a love-packed weekend. And I'm going to another wedding next week. Whew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment