July 15, 2012

amy's bridal shower!


One of my best friends from graduate school is getting married oh-so-soon (towards the end of August), and I was so so so happy to be invited to the festivities! Her bridal shower was on Saturday at Diamond Hill Vineyard in Rhode Island, so obviously I was there. Me + grape juice = awesomeness. Okay, not really. I got to try some of Diamond Hill's fantastic cranberry wine with brunch, and I even won a small prize during bridal shower bingo! Woot woot!

Diamond Hill is pretty well-known in the area for their fruit wines. So I brought home a bottle of peach wine and another one of berry wine. Hooray! And while I wasn't "tasting" copious amounts of cranberry wine, I took some pictures! 

Gorgeous flowers around the party area!
My lucky bingo board!
Adorable shower favors - wine, naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment