July 13, 2012

twenty-one

J and Momma. You can see my reflection in the glass!

I had to make an impromptu trip to Charlotte last weekend for another reason, but my trip was perfectly timed, because my little brother turned 21 on the 7th! Yeesh, I'm getting old. I took my family out to Nikko in Charlotte for J's birthday dinner. He's not much of a partier (or a drinker), so there was no big 21st birthday booze fest. I bought him a few drinks at dinner, though. I'm such a nice sister... and such a good influence, too!

Happy birthday, bruzza!
J'S FIRST LEGAL DRINK... was a fruity martini. 
Delicious birthday dinner!
My silly family - J looks a lot like my dad, huh?
Side note: yes, there were photos of us all together, but I look absolutely atrocious in all of them - either tired, fat, or tired AND fat - it's been a rough week and a half. I'll be on back on track soon, though! Zumba + yoga + half-marathon training should do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment